17 May, 2015

Stacking The Shelves by HannahCassie #1



 STALKING THE SHELVES!

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us a chance to share with readers what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.
Alright, it is not really the week. I have got these books in last two weeks and waiting for more to come. Snail mail is taking it's time! Plus, I will show you only physical copies I have received as I get about 20 - 50 ebooks per week and that is alot of books to show! Plus I want to finish the 5th wave today and well we all give reading the first priority, don't we? So boy oh boy, off we go!




The Secret Circle by L.J.Smith
I have read it about five years ago but it was such a bargain...and I just love L.J.Smith books so I could not leave the bookshop without this book. Now, I am planning to reread it in summer! And then watch the TV Show. No, I have not seen it (shamed).







  Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Recently I have read Cinder and as you guys know I absolutely adore that book. So same evening I went online and ordered the second book of Lunar Chronicles series. And it will have the WOLF in it! How awesome it that! 
I just love having this book in my arms!






 
Throne of Glass by Sahar J. Mass
Yes, I am that one human being left on Earth who has not read this book. It is time to fix it! And well...it is just too beautiful not to have a physical copy!









Dreams of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
I won it at giveaway hosted by Pen to Paper! Thank you thank you thank you! Such a beautiful book, cannot wait to read it!









Night World Series 9 first books (3 omnibooks) by L.J. Smith
What can I say, I got inspired by Jen from Bookavid to read the Forbidden Game by L.J.Smith for which I am still waiting to arrive and well then I saw this and just...can you blame me really?




The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare
Okay first of all look at these covers!!!
Yes, I have bought these books because of the covers. No, I am kidding (bit), I also really want to read it. I am not  big fan of Mortal Instruments but I am very intrigued by everybody being in love with Infernal Devices. This is going to be amazing summer holidays! Whoop whoop!


 What books have you taken under your wing this week?