01 November, 2015

TBR: NOVEMBER of Laura

NOVEMBER TBR
Halloween! How did everyone do? Did you get lots of candy? What did you dress up like this year? I should've picked more "scary" books to go with the theme but I am dying to read An Ember in the Ashes (shown in Spanish), the second book of Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children series because it's part of the Series Enders and I enjoyed the first one, The Automation which is a book requested for us to read and I will happily do so + review it of course, and I will finish off with The Knife of Never Letting Go because I have read amazing reviews! Did any of you read these books? Let me know what you think!

Are there any books you want us to review in particular? If you'd like to suggest a book to Hannah and/or me to read for December please use the Contact Us tab above.