09 February, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Fictional Crushes


A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is

Top Ten Fictional Crushes

HannahCassie's Top Ten

Oh this is maybe my favorite! I do not have that many now so I will mention part ones too.

  • Dimitri Belikov from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
When bad things happened after book four...oh my I was crying for a week. I loved Dimitri to the bits, I was even on visiting Russia because of him. My Dimitri!
 
  • Adrian from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
At first I was more like why are you here go away please! But then...you just do not say no to Adrian Ivashkov. Just don't.
 
  • Aragorn from Lord of the Rings by Tolkien
What can I say? My first fictional love ever.

  • Warner from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
Take me away Warner, just take me away and drawn in your love.
 
  • Damon from Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith
I was so obsessed with him, like seriously. If you were not Damon you were not good enough for me :D

  • Lestat from The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice
I had Stuart as Lestat photo on my writing table for years. I mean YEARS!
 
  • Marius from The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice
So after Lestat I moved on onto Marius...I think even now sometimes I sign with his surname on internet. Just because he is fictional does not mean I am not married to him eternally. You know nothing!

  • Rhysand from ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas
Save me from the big bad wolf Rhysand...oh you want me to take all my clothes off? No problem! :D
 

 
Laura's Top Ten

I agree. This one is my favorite *wink wink* *elbow elbow* but is also close to my favorite characters one. Duh, they are favs and crushes. In no particular order:

  • Raffe from Penryn & the End of Days trilogy by Susan Ee
He's my newest crush since I just finished the first book. He's so perfect.

  • Dorian Havilliard from Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas
    My love. My cinnamon roll. My puppy. My one and only of the series. He's perfect as well.

  • The Darkling from Grisha trilogy by Leigh Bardugo
He's the only villain that made the top crushes list. Evil or not he was so damn attractive. Gosh, my favorite character of the trilogy.

  • Eragon from Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini
I read the books at the time where my age was the same as Eragon's and since he had more brains that my classmates... well, crush! hehe

  • Harry Potter from Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling
He was my first crush. These books mean so much to me and the story as well... I still have all the feels for Harry.

  • Elias Veturius from An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
He's also perfect. He just doesn't know it.

  • Maxon Schreave from The Selection series by Kiera Cass
My second favorite prince/king right behind Dorian.

  • Richard Gansey III from The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
He's my favorite character of the series and also perfect. I am campaigning for his salvation. Please join me :P #SaveGansey2k16

  • Noah Shaw from Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin
Noah... at first I didn't like him in the first book when they first meet but then he demonstrated he's not a jerk. He's a bit crazy though but everyone in the series was so...

  • Kell from A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
He also doesn't know he's perfect.