09 June, 2016

Thursday! Where is the video?


Okay so I did film it but when I started editing I noticed that there is a huge background noise which is really annoying and so I decided to not post the video and instead refilm it for Sunday. I am sorry if this disappoints you but really, it is just my new place that I am not used to and never filmed in before and yeah...adjustments must be done! 


But on Sunday new video is coming! Pinky promise!

Meanwhile...
[Laura takes over this post] [evil laughter]


WE HAD AN IDEA! Since Hannah and I will be reunited (aaww) soon. As soon as we finish our exams. We thought we could ask you to please tells us your:
ideas for a video?
questions you want to ask us?
hmm any challenges you want us to do?
other things...?

THE MORE QUESTIONS/IDEAS WE RECEIVE THE BETTER! C'MON THIS IS GOING TO BE FUN! :)