17 December, 2016

Harry Potter Tag Part II - Martyna



Hello, my dear readers! I am following the footsteps of our very own HannahCassie and today will be doing my own Harry Potter Tag! (if you haven't seen her tag yet, please go check it out).

Why, you might ask? Well, because I simply live and breathe Harry Potter (strange for a person my age, but I do not care)!

So without no further hesitation, let's start the tag!

 1. Favorite Book:


Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets! I know a lot of fandom does not like this book, but I love it. In this book we are given a little bit of Voldemort's background, and I enjoy the part with Ginny and the diary. I've read this one the most times of all I think, I just love it.

Also I would have to say that the Goblet of Fire, goes hand in hand with the Chamber of Secrets for me!


I think these are my favorite books. Chamber of secrets because of Tom Riddle and Goblet of fire because of the tournament and Cedric Diggory!

2. Favorite Movie:

Would also have to be Chamber of Secrets / Goblet of Fire and maybe Prisoner of Azkaban.

3. Least Favorite Book:


Order of Phoenix. I read it a number of years ago but I remember just wanting for it to end. It did not do much for me.

4. Parts of the books/movies that made you cry:

There are actually few of them. I am a cryer in general so Harry Potter made me shed more than one tear!

a. Dumbledore's death! When they all put their wands up and the saddest tune plays....cried for days!


b. Sirius Black dying. Also cried for hours because he was just such a wonderful character!



c. When Harry finally saw how Lily and James looked like.



5. Favorite character:

Hmm, I really have to think about this one! I think I can't pick just one because there are so many of them which I like and can relate to. Of course Harry and Hermione are two them! I would probably also say Ron, just because he has a crazy family and I can so relate to that :D I also like Professor Trelawney and Viktor Krum and Cedric Diggory a lot.


6. Favourite villain?

Dolores Umbridge. Hate her to bits.




7. Duel A, an elated Bellatrix, or B, an angry Molly?

A for sure. Angry Molly Weasley is beyond scary! 


8. What would your Patronus be?

A wolf. Let me explain why. My dad's nickname is Wolf or in Lithuanian 'Vilkas' and my dad is always protecting my brother and me. So my Patronus is a wolf, just like my dad always protecting me.

I however, took the Pottermore test to see what was my Patronus and I got Dun Stallion, which I am very happy with as well because I love horses and I always thought it's my spirit animal!

9. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose?

Invisibility Cloak for sure! Imagine all the pranks and the cool things you could do!

10. What House would you be in?

Ravenclaw.


I also think I'd be good in Gryffindor, and I look killer good in red :D But I took the Pottermore test and it placed me in Ravenclaw, and honestly, I believe with my wittiness, Ravenclaw is the home for me.

11. If you could meet any member of the cast who would it be?

Alan Rickman. He was a brilliant actor, brilliant professor Snape and I am forever in sadness that I never had the chance to meet him.



12. If you could bring one character back to life, which would it be?


Either Cedric Diggory or Sirius Black.


13. If you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play?

I'd be a Chaser.

14. Which class would be your favorite?

Herbology and Charms.

15. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?

It means - a happy and adventurous childhood. My friends and I made our own Hogwarts and it was the best time ever! I had issues when I was a kid and a teenager, at one point I didn't have friends but Harry Potter was always with me and always taught me so many things! As I said, when my three of my friends and I decided to establish our own Hogwarts we had everything in it - classes, uniforms, wands, we even made up magical names :D I'm not going to give my other friends names but mine was Annabelle Wicked. Do you see how far into the Wizard world these books took us? I can only hope that other generations will also have something similar, because I am so proud to be a Harry Potter Generation Kid!