15 July, 2017

Saturday Tag



Welcome dear readers, to yet another Saturday Tag, where the fun never stops!

Today I will complete this fun tag:

I can Relate Book Tag



Hi guys! Today, Saturday Tag will look a little differently, I hope you will still like, read and relate to it, and hopefully it will help!

So lately I have been going to volunteer with kids in the Child Line, in Vilnius. I'm not a full volunteer I don't actually answer calls and talk to the kids, but I do organize events that raise awareness for this NGO. So, last week I went into sessions and listened to kids who shared their stories, who shared their life and how much help they got and how good it is now because they take it day by day! And you know, guys here, in this blog we care about our readers we you all to be happy, so today I will give you couple of book suggestions that may deal with some issues you may have.

Personally for me, these books made an impact:


 Before I Fall - I enjoyed this book, because it gave a very powerful message! Not only the bullied are in pain but also the bullies, and it's never too late to change and be nice to people and even maybe - save a life! So I really suggest picking this up!



 The Fault in Our Stars - I loved this book, you know why? Because it showed how strong you can be! You can do anything you want to really! You can fight with anything and even if life strikes you down, you still strong enough to get back up and fight back! Never ever give up!



 The Drowning of Arthur Braxton - Now this book, was a revelation to me, it has so many triggers in it, so many issues that I am happy people are talking about and writing about. Trust me you will not be sorry after reading this!




 The Virgin Suicides - Bullying does not always come in the form of other kids saying mean and bad things to you or about you. It might also come from the most closes people to you. I think this book is a perfect example of how much damage can over the top parent love do. Of course I'm not saying you have to do the same thing the characters did in this book, but if you have issues with you parents it's always better to talk about it! To let them know how you feel, and maybe give this book to them too. Don't keep anything inside!




Speak - This book is a hidden diamond, it's so powerful and I just encourage you to read it. It shows a journey, of a person who was abused and how the person deals with it. All the stages, all the setbacks and that moment when you finally see light again. It still stresses how important it is to talk, to speak, to express your emotions even if it seems undo able!


Never be afraid to tell someone how you feel, you can call your local Child/Teen/Adult line, you can tell your friends, even me - I will always listen and talk it over! Hurting yourself, or being silent when something you don't like is happening to you is not the answer!

It's always easier, when we are all together! Go Book-Pack!






We hope you enjoyed the tag as much as we did while doing it.!

0 comments:

Post a Comment