17 August, 2017

REVIEW: RUBY CIRCLE by Richelle Mead


Title: Ruby Circle
Author: Richelle Mead
Series: Bloodlines #6
Genres: YA, Paranormal, Magic, Vampires
Publisher: Razorbill / Penguin Group
Release: 2015
Source: Hardcover
Pages: 348

// Goodreads // BookDepository // Amazon //

BLURB:
Sydney Sage is an Alchemist, one of a group of humans who dabble in magic and serve to bridge the worlds of humans and vampires. They protect vampire secrets - and human lives.

Their forbidden romance exposed, Sydney and Adrian find themselves facing the wrath of both the Alchemists and the Moroi in this electrifying conclusion to Richelle Mead’s bestselling Bloodlines series.

When the life of someone they both love is put on the line, Sydney risks everything to hunt down a deadly former nemesis. Meanwhile, she and Adrian becomes enmeshed in a puzzle that could hold the key to a shocking secret about spirit magic, a secret that could shake the entire Moroi world and alter their lives forever.

Don't miss their unforgettable final chapter...

LOVE WILL CONQUER ALL


If you have not read whole Vampire Academy series this review will contain major spoilers! 

EXPECTATIONS: Last book of my beloved series.

THE WORLD: Alright so because it is a last book let's talk about this amazing world that we are facing for the last time. So if you are human the world is very ordinary. However, if you are not then you might be a Moroi who are the sorta good vampires. They have their court and rulers and they do survive on blood but they do not kill. Plus they have magic, usually it's elements like water, air, fire and earth. However, lately it has been discovered that there is a fifth element and that is spirit. The Moroi are a perfect snack for Strigoi aka bad vampires. Strigois are not born, they are made either by Moroi killing somebody or can be also turned by other Strigoi. They have no real personality and are after the blood more or less. Tho in Vampire Academy we have learned that it is not really the case. And the we have the guardians aka Dhampirs. They are half Moroi half human, trained professional that protect Moroi from Strigoi. And on top of that we have Alchemists, humans who made sure the rest of humans never gonna find out about all this other world world. And of course last but not least are witches who are well just ordinary witches aka super cool humans! 

CHARACTERS: Sydney Sage and Adrian Ivashkov are together again. I will always love Sydney and Adrian just like I will always love Jill, Eddy, Niel and really all of them. The only one that gets on my nerves is Angeline. Additionally because well it is a final book we also get a bit of wrap up on Rose and Dimitri! And we get to meet Declan...not sure if I like him tbh. I won't go into details anymore because as I said - love them all!

ROMANCE: The Center Will Hold! That was the line of Sydney and Adrian and you know what? The Center DID hold! Ah their romance is so...it warms my heart just thinking about it. I am not the biggest fan of the final ending but oh well, I guess we should have expected it.

GOOD: Aside from this book being great I must say I absolutely adored updated on Rose and Dimitri!

BAD: Declan. I don't know, I just really don't like his plot. Like seriously, why just why????

OVERALL: Let me just tell you one thing, this series made me fall back in love with vampire academy world so much. On Thursday I actually dreamed them all and whole Friday I spent obsessed with Rose and Dimitri again. I am going to reread the whole Vampire Academy series ASAP plus I have watched the shitty movie twice on Friday! Must admit, I am so so in love with zanila, I think they both are just perfect Rose and Dimitri. Tho I also liked Lissa a lot. But despite the movie being horrible I must say it did give us content for youtube videos and my oh my how many I have watched since Friday...I just cannot deal how hard I am down into the Rimitra fandom right now. So yes Bloodline series is that amazingly good! Also I will leave you with Vampire Academy video that I think very well shows this amazing world!







What do you think about RUBY CIRCLE?

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment