14 October, 2017

Saturday Tag



Welcome dear readers, to yet another Saturday Tag, where the fun never stops!

Today I will complete this fun tag:

TAG: BURN, REWRITE, REREAD


This tag sounds amazing! So I just had to do it!
You can find the original tag here

I will also follow these colors: burn, rewrite, reread

So I will go to my Goodreads read book shelf, and select Random, in the sort options, and I will take three first books. I will repeat this process three times, for three rounds!

ROUND 1
 
Burn: Mary Stuart by Stefan Zweig
 

 Even thought, Mary Stuart is one of my favorite historical figures, I would still burn this one. This specific edition was interesting but it didn't really go deeper into the possible inner emotional state of Mary. It was very on the surface.

 Rewrite: Gone With The Wind


 I liked it, but the ending broke me. I would re-write it! Maybe not all, but I would anyway.

Reread: Outlander!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Jamie Fraser, enough said. I love this book. I can't handle this cover I can't handle this world!
 
 ROUND 2
 
 Burn: Pigs in Heaven


 This is really hard! I had to think for a moment with this one! I mean I like all three of these, but ok, so I'll burn this one. I liked it to be honest, it wasn't something I've read before, but it was slow as I remember. Sometimes too slow for my taste.

Rewrite: War and Peace (Spoilers look away)
 

I would change the fates of Natasha and Andrey and keep them together! Sorry Lev, but you broke my heart with those two!!!

Reread: Americal Gods

 
 The second time I read it I really enjoyed  it. Maybe if I read it a third time I would love it!

ROUND 3

Burn: Paper Boats


If you recall my review for this book, I really really really did not....enjoy this! So this is a no brainer!

 Rerwite: The Giver


 Only! Let me repeat myself! Only to make it a bit longer! I really did enjoy this adventure, and I wish it could have been longer!

Reread: The Importance of being Earnest


This was a taught decision. The Giver or this one, but you know, this is a fun, easy, comedy and play that I just had to pick this one! Oscar Wilde is one of my favorite writers and I just adore his sense of humor! This is trully just a magnificent creation!




We hope you enjoyed the tag as much as we did  while doing it. Let me know you answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment