21 October, 2017

Saturday Tag



Welcome dear readers, to yet another Saturday Tag, where the fun never stops!

Today I will complete this fun tag:

THE CLASSICS BOOK TAG


This tag sounds amazing! So I just had to do it!
You can find the original tag here




1. An over hyped classic you really didn’t like:


The Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens, I am currently reading this book as a fellow read and I am so not into it. I don’t know what wrong or happening but I cannot get into it, I can’t relate or even force myself to care. I’m sad about it, but at the same time there are so many more other wonderful classics.

2. Favorite time period to read about:

Regency era or Medieval/ King Times. 

3. Favorite fairy tale:

If foreign, than most probably Sleeping Beauty, Snow White or Red Riding Hood, if Lithuanian then, Egle the Queen of Serpents and this other Lithuanian tale about twelve brother who are turned into ravens, and their younger sister has to rescue them from their fate.

4. What is the most embarrassing classic you haven’t read yet:


Wuthering Heights.  I actually have read very little of Thomas Hardy, or the Bronte Sisters.

5. Top 5 classics you would like to read soon:

Adventures of Huckleberry Fin 
 The Tales of Misery and Imagination 
Something of Jules Verne
Tess of the D'Urbervilles 
 Oliver Twist

6. Favorite modern book/series based on a classic:


Hmm, I don’t know about the book, but I loved that the movie 10 Things I Hate About You was based on Shakespeare’s Taming of the Shrew.

7. Favourite movie version/tv-series based on a classic:


Sense and Sensibility and Great Expectations

8. Worst classic to movie adaptation:

Emma, with Gwyneth Paltrow

9. Favorite editions you’d like to collect more classics from:

Most probably Penguin. I already own few of this edition and they are so lovely!

10. An under hyped classic you would recommend to everyone:



Persuasion by Jane Austen. Every one seem to skip this book, but it’s amazing!







We hope you enjoyed the tag as much as we did  while doing it. Let me know you answers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment