23 December, 2017

Saturday Tag



Welcome dear readers, to yet another Saturday Tag, where the fun never stops!

Today I will complete this fun tag:
TIS THE SEASON


Today I am doing this fun tag!

Let me know your answers :)




1. Name a book you would like to see under your Christmas tree.
 

Or any book by Alice Hoffman

2. A book you’ll be reading during the Christmas Season

Alexandria Reborn! I read the first one and liked it, so I cannot wait to get into this one as well!
3. Favourite Christmas Movie.



4. Do you like snow?

I do, but not when I need to drive

5. Name a character you you would like to spend your Christmas day with.


6. To give or to receive?

To give :)

7. What fictional place would you like to spend Christmas at?


I think this goes even without Saying

8. Fondest Christmas memory?

Just my entire family sitting by the TV watching Home Alone, and having the best time talking.


9. Can you say Christmas tree ten times FAST  in a row (pronouncing it correctly!)

I couldn't do it :D It ended up sounding something like Kissee :D




We hope you enjoyed the tag as much as we did  while doing it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment