A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
Top Ten Resolutions We Have For 2016 aka Top Ten Books I Must Finally Read This Year
HannahCassie's Top Ten
I am one of these people who cry all the time how many books they need to read and how little time they have! So now I will make a list of books that I have been meaning to read for ages and must finally do it in 2016!
- The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa
I own first two books for crying out loud! I need to read this series ASAP!
- Falling Kingdoms Series by Morgan Rhodes
Again, own the first book, know very well I will love it but have not got around it yet. No time, right?
- The Heart of Betrayal by Mary E. Pearson
Read the first book and it was alright, wanna see where it goes next but once again own the book and have not read it so far. I am a terrible person!
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
Loved Anna and the French Kiss to the bits, own this one for months. I know I will read it in like two sittings but you know me...have to actually pick it up finally.
- Night World Series by L. J. Smith
Own nine books and have read only the first! But no, instead of reading it me just goes on and buys new books! Shame! Shame on you HannahCassie!
- The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J. Maas
You are officially allowed to throw rocks at me. I love Sarah J. Maas and I love Throne of Glass and you know what? I have ordered this book but then cancelled it simply because I am scared I won't like it. I hate Sam. But I need to stop being a chicken and go and read it! It is Sarah J. Maas come on, it cannot disappoint!
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
Own it. I know I will love it. Have I read it? Nope. Why? No idea.
- The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
Own the first book. Read 10 pages. Never picked it up again. Why? No idea. I loved it tho. I am seriously weird.
- Lux Series by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Own first two books. Again read like 20 pages. Loved it. Never picked it up again. Wow.
- Midnight Crossroad by Charlaine Harris
Laura's Top Ten
Top Tuesdays are difficult! So many books and authors to choose from!
- Dream of Gods and Monsters by Laini Taylor
- Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke
- I read Cornelia's books as a pre-teen and I must admit I don't remember that much of them but I know I enjoyed them so I better finish the trilogy!
- Angelopolis by Danielle Trussoni
- The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
- The Darkest Minds Trilogy by Alexandra Bracken
- Life in Motion: An Unlikely Ballerina by Misty Copeland
- The Body Finder Series by Kimberly Derting
- The Winner's Trilogy by Marie Rutkoski
- The Bone Season by Samantha Shannon
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo