23 February, 2016

TOP TEN TUESDAY: Books I Enjoyed Recently


A weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.
This week's topic is

Top Ten Books I Enjoyed Recently

HannahCassie's Top Ten

Soooo...that tricky word recently...what is recently exactly? I think what I am going to do is this: I will pick five books that I have read in 2016 so far and enjoyed the most. How that sounds? Let's try.

  • Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
If you have not read this book then...what are you waiting for? Go go go!
 
  • To All The Boys I Loved Before by Jenny Han
Ah you guys...this book is so cute. I luwed it so so much. Really wanna read the second one!
 
  • Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
I wanted to read this book such much and for so long that when I got an ARC I thought I was dreaming. Perfection, my little perfection. 

  • Harry Potter Illustrated Edition by J. K. Rowling
Yeah. I think this title says it all.
 
  • A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
Okay so by the time this list goes online I will probably be done reading the second book too and because I know I will love it to bits just like first...here is whoop whoop whoop for this amazing series.

 
Laura's Top Ten

I guess I'll have to add the ones I've read this year so far as well...

  • A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
This book though. It's so good! It's in my favorites now.

  • Blue Lily, Lily Blue by Maggie Stiefvater
    The third book of The Raven Cycle. It's so much better than the second book, yes thank you Maggie.

  • Cress by Marissa Meyer
Third book of The Lunar Chronicles series. This one was much better than the second book as well! And Cress was such a cutie aaww.

  • Penryn and The End of Days by Susan Ee
I read the whole trilogy. It's SO GOOD! I loved it! The first book is the best one but the others are not bad at all either. It's a very strong trilogy, no weak links.

  • The Siren by Kiera Cass
This one has had a lot of criticism. I personally loved it. I recommend give it a try and if it works for you awesome! and if not... I'm sorry, change to another book.